Este site utiliza cookies. Ao navegar no site estará a consentir a sua utilização. Saber mais.
United States, the best promotions, bonuses and bookmakers available at:
Take these offers now!

Tópico: BET365 - só em real?  (Lida 387 vezes)

Offline SportTrader

BET365 - só em real?
« em: Março 24 2018, 14:06 »
 Prezados,

a condição da Bet365 para brasileiro continua a mesma? Só é possível ter conta em real agora?
Eu deixei 2 dolares para ver as streams. Vi que dá para depositar em dolar via AstroPayCard, mas não dá para sacar.
Essa situção continua?
Alguém sabe dizer?

Valeu.
 (hello)
« Última modificação: Março 26 2018, 14:57 por SportTrader »

Offline SportTrader

Re: BET365 - só em real?
« Responder #1 em: Março 26 2018, 14:59 »
Respondido pela própria BET365. O Suporte ainda continua bom.

Dear Mr Marco,

As per your query in regards to the withdrawal of funds, my name is Ashley, a Customer Account Advisor here at bet365 and I am more than happy to assist you today.

Thank you for correctly providing your four-digit security number. I can now access your account and discuss account specifics in regards to your query.

I can confirm that account holders who reside in Brazil are able to deposit via AstroPayCard however, the function to withdraw funds via AstroPayCard is not available.

We have several payment methods available for our customers to use, some of them depending on your location and bet365 account currency. You are able to familiarise yourself with the payment methods available to you by clicking on the link below:

http://help.bet365.com/en/payments

Once you are on the above page, select your bet365 account currency and the country you are in from the drop down boxes at the top right hand side of the page. This will in turn narrow down the payment methods available for you to use directly from your location.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you have any further queries, we may ask you to confirm your username and four-digit security number. If you are unable to recall your four-digit security number, scroll to the bottom of the bet365 website, select bet365 FAQ and refer to What if I forget my four-digit security number.

Our team are available 24 hours a day by Live Chat, via email [email protected] or call +44 1782 684757 and we will be pleased to assist you.

Kind regards,

Ashley T
The bet365 Team